Last updated: April 2023
1. Acceptance of Our Terms By visiting the website and the web shop on that website “www.heartandhome.com” (the web shop and the website hereafter commonly referred to as the “Website”), and by viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of related to the use of the Website (the “Terms”). If you do not want to be bound by our Terms, you should not visit, view or otherwise use the services of the Website. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you, any user of the Website, on the one hand, and Heart & Home on the other hand. Your use of this Website shall constitute your consent with these Terms. Heart & Home may modify these Terms or other policies set forth on the Website from time to time. When we modify these Terms, we will update the “Last Updated” line above, indicating the month and the year of the applicable Terms. The current version of the Terms, being the version of April 2023, is the first version and shall apply until a newer version is released.
2. How the program works, Membership & Eligibility Via the loyalty program Heart & Home rewards the customers’ loyalty for purchasing Heart & Home’s products by initiating all kind of related commercial actions (the “Program”). For a purchase to qualify under the Program, the customer must be enrolled in the Program and be signed into his or her online account at the time of a certain purchase via the Website. The customer enrolled in the Program is able to earn “Reward points” and to reach certain Program levels by making eligible purchases and/or taking certain other Program actions such as clearly indicated on the Website. Once a customer reaches a certain level in the Program and/or earns a certain number of points, the customer may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to such level of the Program. Heart & Home is free to change the precise benefits of the Program from time to time and all rewards are offered on a limited basis as stated in the details of the Program and cannot be accumulated with other promotions or actions. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to reach certain Program levels or earn points will be published on the Website or may be published through other media (e.g. in marketing communications, social media, etc.). The specifics to each purchase eligible under the Program shall be published on the Website and these specifics shall supplement these Terms. 2.1. Eligible customers may only enrol in the Program by visiting the Website and after creating an online Heart & Home account (the “Account”) as specified on the Website. Each customer must be 18 years or older to become eligible for the Program and to subscribe to an Heart & Home Account. All customers with an Account are automatically enrolled in the Program.2.2. The customer is required to provide his or hers email address and to create a password in order to enrol. The customer may also have the opportunity to provide us with his or her name, mailing address, birth date and mobile phone number, but such information is optional and such information can be used for promotional purposes and mailings. The customer is entitled to update his or her personal information on the Website and in the Account and has the right to delete or/and modify his personal information. By creating an Account on the Website, the customer agrees with these “Terms”. Unless otherwise provided for, no actual purchase is required to be enrolled in the Program. A customer holding an Account is referred to as a “Member”.2.3. Each Account made up in the Program could only be associated with one single email address and one individual customer. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Account, the customer will be deemed to be the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrolment. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorised account holder“ is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Membership in the Program does not confer any rights or benefits in the program of any other Heart & Home reseller (ex. Amazon). Our Program only applies to customers of the
3. Reward Points and Redeeming Rewards Earning Reward Points Under the Program, you earn Reward points by completing “Rules” and by doing online purchases of Heart & Home products. The amount of Reward points earned for each transaction and Rules is equivalent to 10 points for every pound spent and cannot be backlogged based on purchases made by someone before the became a Member of the Programme. Reward point can be redeemed in exchange for monetary discounts on Heart & Home products only, with exact Reward point amount needed for redeeming a certain discount on the Rewards page in the Member’s account and not negotiable. Rewards, benefits and/or points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable (to third parties or to other platforms), and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Points credited to your Account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. Heart & Home is not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity and is entitled to refuse the granting of any reward in cases of fraud or breach of contract on the customer’s part. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the Programme, other than by Heart & Home, is expressly prohibited. If the customer has concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly assigned to his or hers Account, the customer may contact the Heart & Home Customer Service at email@example.com or by messaging Heart & Home via the chat button on our Website and this within a period of 45 days after the date the purchase or order concerned took place and by providing all relevant details and Account information .Heart & Home is not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an Account.
4. Discounts Rewards in the form of a Discount are redeemable on your next online purchase with Heart & Home via the Website. You are required to redeem a discount during checkout of a specified order. Discounts are not valid for cash or cash equivalent and cannot be accumulated with other promotions or other contractual benefits offered, unless expressly stated otherwise. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases. A reward in the form of a Discount is non-transferable. Offer subject to change, alteration, or termination by Heart & Home in its sole discretion at any time. Members are able to redeem no more than one Discount per purchase/order. A Discount may be linked to a minimum and/or maximum order value. The order value is the sum of all product values excluding the shipping costs.
5. Changes, Termination And/Or Removal from the Program Heart & Home may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for Membership, or any other feature of the Program (including assigning any of its obligations to customers c.q. Members under the Program at any time to another person or entity, without recourse) or may terminate the Program at any time and at its sole discretion, by posting any such changes on the Heart & Home Website or by communicating any changes via the contact details as provided for by the Member via hers or his Account. Heart & Home reserves the right to exclude individuals, customers from the Program without any motivation. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program (including the Terms), Membership inactivity for more than 24 months, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Heart & Home could result in a ban from the Program or could affect eligibility for any further participation in the Program. Membership and Accounts are non-transferable and Membership purchases must be made on behalf of the Member. If Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled, any points in your account will automatically become void and of no further value.
6. Copyright All Program design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all proprietary software is property of Heart & Home and falls under the copyright of Heart & Home. The compilation of all Program content is the exclusive property of Heart & Home and protected by international copyright laws. Any use of Program materials – including reproduction, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance – without the prior written permission of Heart & Home is strictly prohibited.
7. Notice Heart & Home may deliver any notice to the customer, user or Member by means of e-mail, a general notice on the Website, or by other reliable method to the address provided to Heart & Home.
8. Use of the Website Harassment in any manner or form on the Website, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden and shall be prosecuted. Impersonation of others, including Heart & Home or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited and shall be prosecuted. A user of the Website may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation. Heart & Home reserves all right to seek any indemnification as it sees fit in case a user violates this provision.
9. Third-Party Links In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors Heart & Home may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated Heart & Home, Heart & Home has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Heart & Home. and cannot be held liable for any transmission following the use of such links. These linked sites are only for the visitor’s convenience and therefore the visitor may access them at his or her own risk. Nonetheless, Heart & Home seeks to always protect the integrity of its Web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work). Irregularities can be reported by using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.